Tails Wagon Domestic Pet Relocation @ Bangalore
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans, and when life beckons, you have to respond. For worldly possessions, there are packers and movers, but what do you do when the, feathered, furry or scaly members of your ‘extended’ family have to move to new beginnings? You can choose to come along too!
Introducing ‘Tails Wagon’ domestic relocation services based in Bangalore. We can assist you with your pets’ domestic travel requirements across India by road or rail. You can travel along with your pet too, but if you are unable to, rest assured that our ‘Compawnion’ service will take care of your pet during its journey.
Your pet is our top priority, and if they could speak, they would narrate their fantabulous experience with us!
Our prices are customised for every kind of requirement.
- We do not undertake truck / bus transfers by road. Only larger animals like horses are sent by customized float.
All road transfers are done in dedicated, well maintained vehicles with either a ‘Pawffeur’ or ‘Compawnion’ to pamper your pet.
Pawffeur – Simply put – A driver who is also adept at handling the pet should the need arise.
Compawnion – A dedicated pet handler who accompanies the Pawffeur. Recommended when the pet is traveling alone.
‘Tails Wagon’ is based in Bangalore, but you can contact us for transfers in any part of India.
- Consultation - for the DIY type, with guidance provided at every stage.
- Documentation assistance – We only do the documentation on your behalf.
- Complete assistance – We take care of the documentation, transfer from your residence to the railway station and assistance till the time you board your train.
- ‘Compawnion’ service. We do all of the above and accompany your pet till the destination city.
- We do not undertake dog box transfers by train.
- We are not travel agents. Tickets are to be booked by you.
- A minimum of 7 working days prior booking is required for train travel and 15 days prior notice is required for ‘Compawnion’services
- All ‘Pawffeurs’ and ‘Compawnions’ are either L.P.H.A Certified or genuine animal lovers who are trained in-house.
We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointments.
For more details or customised pricing, please fill in this Pet Relocation Request Form and we will get back to you at the earliest.
|Certified Pet Professional||Yes. Certified at Anvis Pet Academy (A.L.P.H.A)|
|Experience in the Pet Industry||5+ Years|
Share this Product
Amazing service by Mr Denver
My one year old indie had to be transported from Bangalore to Kolkata post covid. I was under a lot of stress with the whole process as my dog has anxiety issues and I had to travel alone with her. I never knew the process could be that smooth. Denver helped us on the day of travel by taking care of the paper work and with our luggage while taking care of zuzu. He also checked on us throughout the journey and even after we reached back home. It was a great experience overall. Thank you Denver
Pet relocation by Train
Words are not enough if I have to show my gratitude to Mr. Denver for the services provided to me and my furry friends. My 2 dogs (A Male Rottweiler and a Female Indie Mongrel) have never travelled In their life and it was a shock to us when we came to know that we need to relocate to Bhubaneshwar from Karnataka. I approached Anvisinc and that’s when I came to know about Mr.Denver. I enquired about Denver and Mr. Anand told me “you won’t have any problem” Yes indeed I didn’t have any problem. We decided to go by train as we didn’t have direct services by Air. He gave the instructions and we did the same. My dogs were not socialised but the way Mr.Denver handled both of my dogs I came to know that I came to the right person. His help went beyond expectations as he accompanied My husband to bring all the luggage to designated platform and he had helped us to board the train. He didn’t stop there but kept in constant touch with us when we reached the destination and we were surprised to get his kind calls about us and the dogs after the journey too. I am glad I met Mr.Denver through AnvisInc.